Extends Safari 5+ with an additional context menu entry to show EXIF from pictures on web pages.
Missing translation to your language? Feel free to add it here.
Download: ExifExt (SAFARIEXTZ, 28kB) (→ ChangeLog)
(If you have problems with the download, ctrl-click or right click the link and select Save linked file in Downloads[/I.])
ATTENTION: I needed to create a new certificate. Please remove the extension and reload it, this will fix the automatic updates.
- I needed to create a new Safari Extension Developer certificate. Please remove the extension and reload it, this will fix the automatic updates.
- added (incomplete) Croatian translation
- small fixes in English, French and Dutch translation
- Portuguese translation
- small updates in the French translation
- brighter font color (more contrast)
- removed broken location display, displaying GPS-coordinates still works
- fixed dragging of the overlay window
- Dutch translation
- added chinese translation, thanks to @zhuobing
- fix for southern and western geo positions
- update for working with Google+ timeline
- some small formatting fixes
- Hellenic (Greek) translation by Παπακώστας Νίκος (aka ecrisis)
- small formatting fix in lens entry
- add hotkey cmd + e with mouse pointer over an image to show the EXIF
- Belarusian translation by Siarhei and Italian by Massimo
- fix wrong position link to external google maps
- add option to show map
- fixed display of GPS coordinates
- fixed missing hover text for EXIF and X Buttons
- Russian and Swedish translation, thanks to Артем and Martin
- more localization added: French and Spanish, thanks to Irene, Roland and Tina
- more formatting fixes
- localization (only German for now, but uses standard lproj-mechanism, so can easily be extended)
- fixed a bug with text appears centered under certain circumstances